Software License Agreement
BEFORE YOU USE THE SOFTWARE, PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Author grants you a non-exclusive license to use this commercial version of its software.
2. AUTHOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NO INFRINGEMENT. AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY ANY USER OF THE SOFTWARE. AUTHOR HAS NO OBLIGATION TO SUPPORT THIS SOFTWARE OR TO ISSUE UPDATES TO THIS SOFTWARE.
3. Author reserves the right at any time not to release another version, or if released, to alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions, licensing terms, release dates, general availability or other characteristics of the new version.
4. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Author. You agree to abide by the copyright laws of United States and Canada as well as international copyright agreements. You agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
5. AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AUTHOR HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
http://www.multiemail.com 2000-2003 All right reserved